Below follow some of the more recent "MSc Projects" by my students in CS at
NJIT, 2001 - 2006.
All projects involve modifying the Networking Code in the Linux Kernel.
Feel free to download and read MSc project reports by my students:
More Project Reports can be found in my ``Advanced Networking, Fall 2005''
pages, in the password protected pages.
- Mr Ajgaonkar, Fall 2004. (.doc)
"Once Only" Drop Capability in the Linux Routing Software.
- Mr Ajgaonkar, Fall 2004. (.pdf)
- Mr Katyal, Fall 2004. (.pdf)
To prevent IP Source Address Spoofing.
- Mr Mihir Patel, Fall 2004. (.pdf)
Shortest Remaining File First Scheduling in RedHat Linux 9.
- Mr Mihir Patel, Fall 2004. (.doc)
- Mr Kulkarni, Spring 2005. (.doc)
IP Traceback with Probabilistic Packet Marking.
- Mr Phalahari, project, Summer 2005.
Instrumenting Linux to collect the Traces of an Individual Communication
(The trace through function calls in the Linux Routing Software, with timing.)
- Mr Phalahari, appendix.